I started this blog to show that whatever the taboos or moral condemnations, sexual encounters between brothers and male first cousins happen across cultures, more often than people think, and can be deeply gratifying experiences that create lasting emotional bonds as easily as they can be regrettable experiences people would rather forget. My step-brother and I frequently had sex when we were teenagers, but both of us emerged normal and undamaged, and both of us are now in long-term relationships with people not related to us -- I'm with a man, and he's with a woman. We don't talk about it, but we have no regrets, and I have many fond memories of having sex with him.
I'm looking for guys who want to tell of their experiences having sexual encounters with their brothers and their male first cousins, whether one-time mutual masturbation or long-term affairs that continue to this day.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Stories must be accounts of real sexual encounters, not fantasies
2. For the sake of confidentiality, substitute pseudonyms or first-name initials for actual names
3. Please include your current age and the country where you live
4. All sexual activities described must be consensual and not involve physically dangerous activities or people being taken advantage of in any way
5. Please don't send pictures
6. Nobody in the story can have been younger than 13 at the time, and if either participant was younger than 18, make a vague reference to age such as "When my brother and I were teenagers ..." or "My cousin and I started having sex when we were younger ..." And in cases where either participant was under 18, there can be no more than a four-year age difference between the two; this is to avoid any mistaken perception that we're pushing child pornography or promoting sex with underage guys
7. All participants must be male
8. Relatives must be brothers or male cousins; no fathers or uncles (exception: uncles who are close in age to their nephews, e.g. an 18-year-old nephew and his 25-year-old uncle)
9. Grammar and spelling don't have to be perfect, but should be comprehensible; and avoid stream-of-conscience writing that causes people to get lost in the middle of the story
10. Don't be afraid to be graphic! If you feel your six-inch, uncut cock getting hard as you describe how it felt when your cousin wrapped his wet lips around it, then keep writing! The whole point of this blog is to show that these experiences are often deeply enjoyable for those involved; but don't feel pressured to be graphic if you don't want to be
11. Give us your thoughts! What do you think of the experience? Do you regret it or remember it fondly? Do you think sex between brothers and male first cousins is morally acceptable or wrong? How common is it among people around you?
12. Send stories to firstname.lastname@example.org. Spam and inflammatory emails will be ignored and deleted